Sunday, January 4, 2015

Staying In

What do you do when it looks like this outside?

With this never ending lake effect there will be no "getting out" happening.

Why, you do this of course!

Comfort food anyone?

I'd hoped to get outside a little today before I have to go back to work tomorrow, but Old Man Winter has finally reared his ugly head. According to the National Weather Service, wind gusts are hitting 35 mph with winds consistently blowing at around 25 mph...the snow that's falling horizontally and the frequent shaking of my house confirms these stats.

With the weather like it is I decided to try a couple of new recipes. Quick Cinnamon Rolls for Two was a great choice (I have one waiting for me on the T.V. tray as we speak) and Bryan and I are waiting for our awesome Crockpot to finish these Honey-Garlic Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs. I can hear the juices sizzling and they smell fantastic. It's going to be a long 6 hours...

Anyone else staying in today?

No comments:

Post a Comment