Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Looking back at the past two years I can't believe how many things have happened in my life, and so quickly. Despite my previous statement, I feel like I'm finally starting to settle into my new (and more permanent!) life. I've grown a lot as a person and feel more confident that I have in the past that I will be able to face what 2015 brings. Here's to a happy and healthy new year!

We rang in the new year at home with mix drinks a la Bryan, the Game of Life, and the Official Times Square New Years Eve 2015 Webcast...oh, and Bryan's homemade party hats :). 

Even Flame was in the spirit! (Well, sort of...)

Here's to a happy and healthy year!

P.S. I noticed when I was going through blog settings that my "comments" settings where a little funky. I think I've fixed them and hope that you'll leave a note when you stop by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment